Register for Show
If you have trouble with the online registration, let our website manager know at firstname.lastname@example.org . As an alternative, you can go to the homepage, click the “Pay A Bill” button in the upper right hand corner, and send the amount for your entry (see prices and details below). The show secretary WILL NOT get notified of your payment, so you must forward your email receipt to her at email@example.com with your entry details (Date of show/Rider/Horse/Level/Dressage Test). If the show is full (would be listed next to date above) this is NOT a way to get in, and your payment will be refunded.
Schooling Show Information:
For questions, please contact Kristin (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Entries due the Tuesday before each show, after that late fee applies. WE FILL EARLY.
- Refunds prior to closing date minus $25 office fee.
- Ribbons placed through 6th , and prizes for lowest final score at each level (combined tests) or highest percentage at each level (dressage shows).
- Riders must clean up any manure in the parking areas, and we appreciate your effort to keep a clean facility.
- YES you can go play on the cross country while you are here, just not the infield.
- PARKING IS ON THE POLO FIELD for trailers, but cars with family/elders can pull around to the parking zone by the ring.
- Completed entries can be picked up on the polo field, incomplete entries must visit the show office (the gazebo on the lake) which is an 8 minute walk from parking.
Combined Tests: $75 a Combined Test, $20 dressage ride, $25 extra jump rounds. Levels are intro (crossrails) through Advanced, all work on excellent footing! Riders have choice of test A or B for the level, and can purchase extra showjump and dressage rides. Extra dressage rides must be purchased ahead of time, you can add SJ day of. We understand this is a “schooling show,” and are flexible with horses that need extra assistance. While a rider might be eliminated for the class, we will allow them to complete the show jumping nonetheless despite problems they might be having. The show begins with the lowest level. Hope you all come out and have fun!
Dressage Shows: $45 a ride. Warmup and competition is on all weather footing. We accept all USDF and USEF (USEA) tests, but we only pin for USDF tests. We will have FEI Test of Choice class, so feel free to sign up for any level. Freestyles are not offered as we do not yet have speakers.
Please register online by clicking the button above.
While there are many schooling shows in the area, we have the unique ability to host competition on world class footing for all levels, and plan to offer introductory levels through Advanced. This allows horses to get introduced to competition in rings with all the sights and sounds of competition: flower boxes around the dressage rings, judges, fully decorated and designed show standards and poles, etc. Further, more advanced horses can school at large heights and not have to worry about the wear and tear on the joints, as showjumping is on the World Equestrian Games’ Pinnacle footing.
For shows, we have recognized judges, so feedback is consistent with that expected at recognized events. Our ring has flower boxes so that horses can get a feel for big show atmosphere. We offer tests of choice, both eventing and dressage, from introductory through FEI.
2014 clinics will be announced in the February time frame.